- Need Help?
(888) 943-1497 firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Capital Loans
Biz4Loans is one of the lending industry’s premier leaders in that we offer business lines of credit for larger, short-term working capital needs. Many businesses have obtained funding for their accounts receivable, inventory, or the new business acquisitions. Our company is well-positioned to offer our expertise and provide you with financing with closing loans in a variety of industry niches, no matter what type of business you own and operate. By understanding the needs of your business, our Senior Loan Officer will assist you and can structure a financial solution that meets the needs and strategic goals of your company.
What are Working Capital Loans?
In the simplest of terms, working capital loans are defined as a type of loan whose purpose is the financing of a company’s day-to-day operations. These are oftentimes used to clear up certain elements of the business such as accounts receivable or payroll costs. However, they cannot be used for purchasing long-term assets or other investments.
Understanding the Advantages and Disadvantages
In order to determine if a working capital loan is right for your business, it is important to understand their advantages and disadvantages. Consider the following pros and cons before making your decision:
- Great way for getting fast money
- Loan proceeds can be used as you see fit
- No collateral is required
- Prepares you for handling any financial problems that arise in daily business operations
- Shorter terms available for short-term problems
- You still own your business
- Interest rates are typically higher
- Potentially negative impact to your credit history
- Repayment is required, even if the business fails
- Shorter funding terms
- Some collateral is required to secure the loan
Purchase Order Finance Programs
Biz4Loans offers Purchase Order Finance Programs that are ideal for those companies whose working capital has been outpaced by their growth. These programs also help companies who’s funding from existing sources or trade credits are insufficient and are experiencing a strained cash flow due to seasonal sales spikes. We work in conjunction with banks and asset-based lenders as well as factors (see factoring) and turnaround consultants to assist you in getting working capital loans.
We can help You
In addition to offering a number of financing options, Biz4Loans can help you obtain the working capital needed for your business by:
- Finding alternatives to over-advances
- Funding up to 100% of your inventory costs
- Obtaining transactional lines of credit of $500,000 up to $50,000,000 or more
- Solving your cash flow problems
Biz4Loans has provided hundreds of businesses including assemblers, distributors, importers, and manufacturers purchase order financing solutions. By building on our reputation and strong history, we partner with businesses and corporations in diverse industry niches which include but are not limited to apparel, electronics, food products, furniture, games and toys, hardware, housewares, industrial goods, and sporting goods.